We ended up going to a friends house for a bbq then downtown to the Valdosta fireworks show. Makenna really wasn't up for much so we pretty much stayed low key. Shane seemed to like the fireworks, Makenna , not so much. She is scared of loud noises.
Makenna has been doing really well after the surgery. She HATES taking her medication though but is doing a lot better than expected. She is a little whiney and hasn't been talking much but she hasn't been bad at all.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Mike has Friday and Monday off so its a nice 4 day weekend for him. Then next weekend is our trip to North Carolina to see his friend PJ from high school. He's getting married and its gonna sorta be a high school reunion with all his friends. We are leaving GA on Friday and getting back on Monday, so it will be a short trip. We also plan to make a quick stop to have lunch with Mike's cousin Donna in South Carolina on drive up. I can't wait, I have never been to Wilmington, NC and it sounds like such a cool place. I will be taking lots of pics! I hope the drive will go smoothly! Its about 9 hours, ugh!
1 comment:
yuk on the drive, but hey i hope that you have tons of fun! I am glad that makenna is getting better, and it was good to talk to you today! I miss you so much you know!
ps...um....are you doing spark people yet?
Post a Comment