Sorry for the lack of posts. I feel like I have been sooo busy lately!! With what? I have no idea :)
This past week has been full of therapy, classes, and dentist appointments. Today I am trying out a new Mommy and Me class with Shane!! Hopefully he will like it, and hopefully I can get some good pictures!!! On Wednesday I made Corned beef and cabbage, beer bread, and green jello. Yummy!
Tomorrow, Makenna's school is having a family breakfast and Easter egg hunt. Hopefully more pictures will come from that too!! This is the first of many Easter egg hunts this year for the kids. There is another one for my playgroup next week, and then both of their classes will be having one too.
On Sunday, Mike leaves for Albuquerque. I think he will be gone a week. Not looking forward to him being gone- boo!!
1 comment:
I cannot wait for Easter. POST MORE PICS!!!!!!
Post a Comment