Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Once again...

I am sick, Shane is sick...and I haven't updated in a while! Something about Georgia just doesn't agree with me I guess. I am always sick here!

Lots of things happening in October, its such a busy month, and I'll be taking lots of pictures. Tomorrow is Makenna's Investiture ceremony, where she will officially become a Girl Scout Daisy! Friday, I will be taking cupcakes to school for Shane's 4th Birthday!!! I can't BELIEVE he will be 4 in a couple of days! We are celebrating on Saturday, having a few friends over for lunch. Janell's hubby Jamie is even coming down! (he is in Panama City for a while). Here is a blast from the past, a picture from his FIRST birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i miss this! my little shaners is going to be 4 can harldy believe it! wow! miss you shaners!
no kidding october will be busy---and i will see you the 28th!!!!! ♥