
Sorry for the lack of updates, sometimes I forget I have a blog!
Halloween 2010. Mike was on a TDY unfortunately, so he didn't spend it with us this year. My friends Andrea and Ricardo and their sweet twins Aubrey and Andrew came up for a visit from Colorado though!!! We all had such a blast, and Makenna absolutely loved seeing the twins again!!! The last time I'd seen them was 2 years ago, but the kids played like they never left eachother! It was great!
Valdosta celebrated Halloween the day before, on Saturday. First, we went to St. John's Fall Festival. I volunteered at the Sweet Shop selling baked goods for an hour. It was fun! I also won a raffle basket worth about 250 dollars! That was cool and unexpected....It was the exercise themed basket which contained all kinds of stuff from an Ipod Shuffle to a yoga mat to dumbells, etc, so it was perfect for me!
Makenna had a total blast Trick or Treating. She absolutely LOVES Cinderella and couldn't wait to dress up as her, and was excited that I dressed as the Fairy Godmother! Shane was a little Firefighter. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a really good picture of him, he wouldn't wear the hat, and fell asleep after only a couple houses!!!



1 comment:
hehe thats cool. was aubrey and andrew darth vader?
Post a Comment