Monday, March 14, 2011

I’m back….


I apologize for the lack of posts this last 2 months!! It’s been really hard to set time aside while Mike’s been gone to post a blog…I’ve been trying to keep busy!

This past weekend, I took the kids to the Azalea festival in town, kids had a blast and Makenna rode a mechanical bull!

IMAG0037 Shane going down the slide with Brandy!

IMAG0046 Stuck in a bubble

IMAG0035 She stayed on for a long time!

DSC_0001 Getting ready for face painting!

DSC_0007 DSC_0014

She chose to be a Mariposa!DSC_0018 (1280x851)

Makenna and her friend Ashley

DSC_0037 DSC_0035 Future Picasso

DSC_0023 Pony Ride!



IMAG0005

This is from Autism Fun day a couple weeks ago!

IMAG0033

Makenna’s finally riding her bike! (She never wanted to before… a little afraid…now the bikes a little too small! LOL)

Will try to keep updated more frequently!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! All our kids look happy and active. Can't wait to see even more of them on here!--Mike

Bob & Rita Mullins said...

Both of the kids look great. Can't wait to see them (and you too Jennah) in a few weeks.

mullinsclan said...

If you get time, post some of Makenna's missing tooth/gap in tooth!