1. Makenna graduated from Kindergarten! This one really got to me because I still remember very clearly the day Janell and I graduated Kindergarten, and it did not seem THAT long ago!
Just a couple days later, Makenna had her ballet/tap recital. I know Mike posted a couple pics and a video so I will just post this one picture of her getting ready:
Other things going on at the Mullins hale: Shane started regular therapeutic horse riding! Mike goes back to work this week, and as for me, I got to be there while one of my friends gave birth to her baby girl! It was so exciting and unexpected! Her husband is deployed right now so I was going to let her borrow my laptop so he could be there at the birth through skype... as I was getting her set up with skype she was ready to have the baby so I stayed with her! It was truly amazing!
Next up for us is getting ready for our trip back home to Hawaii!!!
2 comments:
that is awesome- all of it. Births are so special anyway, I can't imagine how emotional it would be to watch a birth where the dad was watching via skype. You are a good friend to set up your laptop for her. awwwwwwwwwwwww
Great photos! She's growing up fast, isn't she?
Post a Comment