Thursday, October 6, 2011

Starting slow...

So, Mike had told me he wanted to be the one to post updates on our site more, but he's not keeping up with his end of the bargain!  

I can't believe October is here already.   We celebrated our 12 year anniversary a couple days ago!  I can't believe it has been that long.  Mike and I are planning a trip to Orlando (just the 2 of us) the first week of November while Nana and Grandpa M. visits with the kids.  I'm so excited!  We are planning to do the Epcot Food and Wine festival and go to Harry Potter world (I hope)!

Shane's 5th birthday is coming up in a couple days!  He is doing SOOO well, I am so proud of him!  He is learning things so fast.  We are planning on just having a small get together at the park with just a couple friends. 

Makenna and Shane are going to be Ninja's this year for Halloween!  I am actually really surprised that is still what Makenna wants to be.  Originally she wanted to be Cinderella again (she was last year)  but I told her what Shane was going to be and she wanted to be the same.  I can't wait to take pictures. 




No comments: