No cards this year- I'm too lazy.
This past year has been a good one for us. In March, we took a trip home to Kauai – it was so great to see family again, to be on the island, and Makenna and Shane had so much fun playing with her cousins Kaedin, Shaestin and Wrena. We were there for Shaestin's 1st birthday party, and it was a lot of fun.


Makenna is doing great. She is really smart- She can count to 20, knows all her shapes and colors, and does really well with the alphabet. She can even tell you what sound each letter makes. She still has some trouble putting sentences together, but is trying really hard.

Shane is always so happy and sweet. I can't believe he is already 1. He isn't walking yet, but loves to climb everything! He is always laughing at Makenna and he loves to roll the ball around and play with cars. He is starting to carry around a giraffe toy just like his big sister.

Mike is an evaluator navigator now and flies about once or twice a week. He just got promoted to Major! We celebrated our 8 year anniversary in Las Vegas, NV. As for me, I'm just a stay at home mom trying to deal with the kids everyday. My everyday life goes like this: Feed the kids, clean up. As soon as Im done cleaning up, the kids want to eat again. Try to clean up again, turn around and toys everywhere. Pick up the toys, then kids want to eat again! Makenna and Shane are a handful but I love being with them everyday!
When we found out we were being stationed to Valdosta, GA, in October, we were shocked. Especially after living in Tucson for 7 years. It was hard to leave Tucson- We loved it there and we miss our friends very much, but hopefully we will like living in Georgia too.
So far Georgia isn't too bad. It is gorgeous here and the people are friendly. I love our new home. I'm still trying to navigate the streets of Valdosta- it can get confusing here. Mike and I have been having fun figuring out this state!
Mele Kalikimaka e Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!




No comments:
Post a Comment