Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Things I am thinking of right now

1. I can't believe Christmas is in less than 2 weeks.
2. I wish we had some more money right now.
3. I wish I did my online shopping last month.....
4. My kids must be so bored.
5. When will I go home to Kauai again?
6. When is Mike coming home from work so I can have a break from the kids
7. I really really need some new shoes.
8.I really really Really need to start working out again
9. I can't wait for the pay raise next month. woot
10. I miss Tucson! I miss Andrea and the twins! I miss Joe and Sara and Eli, and Andy and Carey and I miss Trader Joes!
11. I can't wait to go back to Kauai to meet Ikaika, my brother's girlfriend and new baby, see Cathy again, and just be home with my Family!!! :(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too jennah!
Alot!!
IT would be so fun to be with you and janell! Ugh...comeback!