The kids and I made their Easter baskets today. When Makenna's best friends Aubrey and Andrew spent Easter with us last year, I thought their homemade baskets were super cute, so I wanted to make our own this year. Best of all, I can throw them away later!!! We made ours out of Milk cartons, and Makenna had fun gluing the cotton balls and googly eyes and nose. I made the ears, and Shane helped by throwing the cotton balls on the floor.
So flippen cute! I saw those too, when i was reaching for which ones to make, and i think those are the ones i will do, since they seem more sturdy! but both turn out so cute! love it! great job! And see fun for kids, and no saving!!!!!! don't ya just love!
2 comments:
So flippen cute! I saw those too, when i was reaching for which ones to make, and i think those are the ones i will do, since they seem more sturdy! but both turn out so cute! love it! great job! And see fun for kids, and no saving!!!!!!
don't ya just love!
cute, I love them. Mike looks like he loves them too.
Post a Comment