Monday, March 31, 2008

Jennah Vs. Mike

1. Who eats more?
About the same believe it or not! I might eat even more probably.

2. Who said "I love you" first?
Mike

3.How long have you been together?
8 years married, 11 total!!!!

4. Who sings better?
Mike is WAY better

5. Who's older?
Mike

6. Who's smarter?
Mike- he knows soo much useless knowledge!

7. Whose temper is worse?:
Mine

8. Who does the laundry?
Me, though I dislike it very much.

9. Who does the dishes?:
I do it mostly, but Mike helps out a lot

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?:
Me

11. Who snores?
Mike, but only when he's had some beers

12. Who's hair is longer?
Mine

13. Who's better with the computer?
We are both pretty good, but he's probably a little better

14. Do you have pets?
one dog

16. Who cooks dinner?
Usually me

17. Who drives when you are together?
Mike, usually

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?:
Mike

19. Who is the most stubborn?:
ME for sure

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Mike, because usually he is the one wrong ;)

21. Who's parents do you see more?
Mike's

22. Who named your pet?
Neither of us, our friend Ruby did

23. Who kissed who first?
Mike kissed me first

24. Who asked who out?:
He asked me out first, but it took a lot since he's so shy

26. Who's more sensitive?
Me

27. Who's taller?
Mike

28. Who has more friends?
Mike

29. Who has more siblings?
I have 2

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Equal

31.Who's more sexy?
Mike's got a nice body

32. Who's the better cook?
I am

33. Who has more money?
Mike makes it I spend it ;)

34. Who eats more sweets?

Me, i HAVE to have chocolate everyday

35. Who is closer to their family?
We both are very close to family but I call mine more

36. Who has the older car?
Mike

40. Who cries more?
Me, way more



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sickening.