Saturday, April 5, 2008

Workout regime

my workout plan....

I am pretty proud of myself because i have been sticking to this workout plan that Mike made for me for a couple weeks now, and i really notice a difference. What I love about it is that its a quick workout, so I actually have time to do it. What I don’t love about it is that Mike wants me to workout everyday. Ugh! my plan is a 3 day circuit training rotation of exercises that workout each part of my body:
Day 1: Calf raises, Biceps, Squats
Day 2: Abs, Triceps extensions, Stiff leg deadlifts
Day 3: Lunges, Shoulder raises, Bench press
Day 4: Start over with Day 1

Each strength training workout lasts maybe 10 minutes tops because there is no rest between sets or circuits, then I go on the treadmill for 10- 15 minutes. Its really challenging.
The hardest part for me is trying to eat as healthy as mike wants me to. I love my cookies and chocolate candy and white rice and spam and bacon and desserts and the list goes on. I try to eat lots of protein and veggies and stuff. I do take a lot of vitamins (in fact we spend a LOT of money on supplements), a multivitamin, calcium, supergreens, probiotic, fish oils.
So... Is it worth it?????? I don’t know....

No comments: