Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whats going on...

I haven't blogged much lately. Its been pretty frustrating trying to take pics or videos because of the broken flash. Plus we haven't been up to much, Mike has been working long hours. Last weekend we did go to Tallahassee, to get my bridesmaid dress. We went and visited Tony and his girlfriend Maryann and went to the Science Museum there. But... no pics unfortunately.

It is starting to get pretty hot here in Valdosta... The mosquitos are here, and some of them are huge! Not like the ones in Hawaii! Also when I go outside, I am constantly waving away these things called lovebugs. And I heard it gets a lot worse. I've been taking the kids to the park a lot, before it gets too hot and unbearable.

This Saturday, my friend Bridget is gonna watch the kids while Mike and I go out. Its been a LOONG time since we've been out just the two of us so it will be nice. I am also hoping we get to go the the waterpark here on Sunday and hopefully we can get some good pictures out of that.

Not much else going on. I've been pretty addicted to this seasons American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. Every year I tell myself I'm never watching it again, but I get sucked in. Makenna sings to American Idol a lot and its pretty cute... and when the dancing show comes on, she'll yell "dancing!!!" and sometimes will shake her hips if we tell her to hula.

Both Makenna and Shane have been really into drawing this past 2 weeks. They are always at their easel drawing, and Makenna is getting pretty good! She likes to draw funny faces, bicycles, and snowmen. She can also write the letter "H", "O", "V" and sometimes "W". Shane can draw circles and scribbles. But, he has a really bad habit of wanting to draw on more than the easel...

No comments: