..10 random things about me:
- High school was a nightmare for me
- I am obsessed with organizing.
- I haven't had a good night sleep since before I had Makenna
- Blue is my favorite color
- I hate math
- I've always wanted to be a dancer
- I am always worried about something
- I have really bad social anxiety
- I love Matt Damon.
- I get bored very easily
..9 ways to win my heart:
- Be genuine
- Be kind to everyone and everything
- Be funny
- Love family and friends
- Be spontaneous
- Dance with me
- TRY to be romantic
- Don't make fun of me
- Smile at me
..8 things i want to do before i die:
- Travel
- Ride a hot air balloon
- Meet my Grandchildren
- go to Italy
- Live In Hawaii again
- Figure out what my talent is
- learn a new language
- be truly happy
..7 ways to annoy me:
- Whining
- Someone Sleeping past 10:30 am
- Being condescending
- Being Rude
- Complaining
- Being mean
- Telling me how to raise kids
..6 things i believe in:
- God
- Angels
- Heaven
- Tradition and Culture
- Family Ties
- Lasting friendships
..5 things im afraid of:
- Death of someone i love
- Drowning
- Rejection
- Being left behind
- Kids growning up in a scary world
..4 things in my room:
- Pictures
- 2 lamps
- Kids books
- Clothes on the floor
..3 things i do everyday :
- Kiss my kids
- Brush my teeth
- Drink Water
..2 things i want to do right now:
- Finish my book
- Clean
..1 person i want to see right now:
- Kainoa
Thursday, May 1, 2008
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we are so much alike!
I would have picked some of the exact same stuff!!!!!!!!!ha:):)!Triplets
I like this blog, i going put one on my myspace.
Post a Comment