
We actually got it for Shane, for when he turns 2, but we put it in Makenna's room for now, and she loves it! (I think it has to do with the princess sheets though). The best part: Mike didn't have to put it together! Some other things we found were a toy cash register and a toy drum for the kids, and some summer clothes for Shane... I did really miss my garage sale partner though, Andrea... Mike wasn't as fun ;)
Everyone (including me) is sick right now. I don't know what it is about Georgia, but the kids have been sick here way more than when we were living in Tucson. We have only been here 6 months and I think this is their 4th cold since we have been here. Usually they only have one or 2 at most per year. So today I have been dealing with runny noses and lots of whining, and all I wanna do is curl up in bed myself.
Creation of the week: I made this sock puppet for the kids:

Got the idea from my sister, who made one a couple months ago, and i thought it was super cute. I got the directions from this website: Craftbits. Im not the greatest at sewing, so it didn't turn out that great. After I was done with it, I handed it to Shane, who tossed it aside. SO worth it!
3 comments:
i miss going to garage sales with you too! we had so much find, and found some great stuff! OH, love the toddler bed! Totally my style too! love it! Also you did great on the sock puppet! FUNNY i was going to make one for the kids but with everything going on here, i haven't ! I love yours! great job! you go girl`
oooh i love the bed.
garage sales are good too because you are reusing stuff, instead of buying new. better for the environment. yeah I know...dorky post.
Post a Comment