It's been a while since I posted... but we are finally getting a camera today!! We have a birthday party to go to this afternoon and then this evening I am babysitting for a friend and ill take pics and post it up.
Makenna and Shane have been doing their speech therapy twice a week and its going good! People say that they can see a difference, that Makenna has been talking a lot more. Shane is a little stubborn and hardheaded during his sessions though - it takes a lot to get him to say anything - the speech therapist has to bribe him with chocolate, and even then it takes a while for him to respond.
I can't believe Makenna will be starting school in 2 weeks. I have been trying to get her to wake up earlier, but she does love to sleep in. She will be in school from 8:30 - 11:30 Monday - Friday. Right now she is waking up at 8:30ish so i have to try to get her to wake up an hour earlier so I can feed her, dress her and all those things.
Mike is supposed to go on another TDY to Las Vegas in 2 weeks, and then in September Ill be going to Japan!! I can't wait!!!!
1 comment:
Sounds to me like they are doing great. Give Shane time, he'll come around. Makenna in school will be a bonus. How exciting too!
Jeesh..you think I could find another word beside "exciting"?
: )
Post a Comment