We might be going to Florida again this weekend! Not sure yet though, Mike may have to work and I have a baby shower on Saturday to go to. But I guess there is a hurricane brewing which is making some good waves for surfing.
Janell came home from New Zealand and told me that I HAD to try the cereal Wheetabix. So I search the internet to find out if they sold it here and they do, at one store, Publix. I went and bought it yesterday and ate practically half the box. Its really good. Not sweet at all, but the texture is flaky and its organic! She also told me to try TimTam cookies but I can't find it here.
Mom if you are reading this: when are you sending more pics of Justin's baby Shai?
3 comments:
I know, I practically ate the whole box of weetabix already and I no like go store again. but is all I can stomach right now.
OMG ...First thing Tay asked me when she was in Australia ..Mom,
you ever tried TimTam cookies ??
The best cookie I ever had !!
We miss you Mullins clan. We just looked back thru your whole blog. We love all the pictures, of course we especially love the video of Shane dancing. Hope to see you in December.
Da Dolan Clan
Post a Comment