Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ok, i'm better.

Ok I guess if the kids do get their tonsils out that will mean no snoring! That will be awesome! Also, I'd rather have them get them removed as kids rather than adults because when Mike had his removed last year he was in some major pain!

Today I watched the show "The Doctors" and they had an awesome episode on Autism. The kids they talked about reminded me so much of Shane. It gave me some hope that we can do something about it!

American Idol. Ok, so I do agree that Adam is an amazing singer. BUT... geez, I just can't see him as the one! I mean, I'm sure after he has won, he's gonna make some kind of glam rock type of album...which I just can't see the majority of American's being into! I just know that after this AI stuff I will never care about his type of music. Sorry! Also, I just started getting into the Biggest Loser! OMG I was crying hehe I am a dork!
Sorry for rambling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your funny
i am do glad that you are doing so much for shaners. I know that it will pay off. you are awesome in every single way of the word.
adam, has an amazing voice, it what he chooses to do with it that matters. If he makes something worth while, he has all potential of going big
biggest loser, still can't get into it. but maybe someday

Janell said...

I actually like biggest loser too. I saw an eppy in Hawaii.