Arg, I am so frustrated. Makenna woke up coughing this morning , - Ugh starting to get sick again! Then Shane woke up this morning with discharge and redness in his eyes, so I took him to the doctor, and he is starting to develop an eye and ear and throat infection . He said it was good I took him in early because he probably would have developed a fever in the next day or two. (which now makes me so paranoid because of his risk of seisures)
They gave him antibiotics, but also said that Shane had the largest tonsils he's ever seen in a kid his age! He wants to check him again when he's not sick, to see if they are still large. And if they still are, he recommended Shane get his tonsils out! I told the doc that he does snore, and so does Makenna, both really bad, and he said that the large tonsils could be causing it. So he wants to see them both and said that they BOTH might need their tonsils out! I told them Mike had the same problem and had his removed also. He said since they are already snoring, it could cause sleep apnea and all sorts of stuff. This is the pits.
No comments:
Post a Comment