Its the start of a new year, and a new decade! Hope everyone has a very blessed and prosperous new year. In the last 10 years, Mike and I moved from San Antonio, to Tucson, and now to Valdosta. We had 2 beautiful kids, and we are happier then ever! I Wonder what the next 10 years will bring us?
Tonight, Mike, Kevin, the kids and I are driving to Jacksonville yet again to spend time with our friends. It should be fun!
Here are my top New Years goals. I hope I don't falter this year!
1. Live Simply. Don't buy unnecessary stuff.
2. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle more!
3. No Fast food! This one will be a little hard... we don't really eat out much anymore, but sometimes I do get those cravings!
4. Less processed foods, more raw veggies. This will be really hard for me. I am not good about eating my veggies!
5. Do one physical activity everyday. Gonna try to do this more with Makenna and Shane too!
6. Read more books.
7. Get up at 6am every morning so I have time to clean the house in peace!
8. Drink less dairy. Doing this for Shane. Since he has to give it up, I will too!
9. Give lots of hugs and kisses to Makenna and Shane everyday. This won't be too hard!
10. Stop worrying so much. The hardest one of all!!!
I have some pictures that I forgot to post from Christmas morning, and also of Makenna making cookies, but its on the laptop, so Ill have to do that in the next post. See ya next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment