Monday, January 4, 2010

First post of 2010

For some reason, I can't find the pictures we took of Makenna making cookies, or I would've posted them already! I will have to ask Mike.

Not much going on right now. Makenna and Shane both start school again on Wednesday, and I am both dreading it but also looking forward to it. Dreading it because I don't really want to get them ready and out the door so early when its so cold outside. But i am looking forward to it too because it will be good for them to be back in school!

We are also sooo excited for Friday when Mike's parents will be here! Makenna will be so happy!

Last night Makenna's friend Madison slept over, and wow.... I am so tired! The girls were up giggling and wouldn't go to bed, it was cute, Makenna has so much fun, but I am not sure how mommies do it! But I guess I will have to get used to this!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I love it! And your blog is open to the public? I was thinking of doing the same-just didn't know if it was smart or not....you have any crazies try to contact you?

Jennah M said...

Nope havent had any crazies contact me at all!