Hi!! Im sorry I haven't updated in a while. There hasn't been much going on with us this week. Oh I guess my biggest news right now is that I am going to be taking a few classes online, for medical transcription. I found out of a program called MyCaa where the military will pay 6000 for spouses for a portable career. I chose medical transcription because it is a job that I can do from home on my own time. I chose it because it is flexible and I'll still be able to be home with Shane and take him to therapy when he needs it. I also chose it because the military will pay for the whole thing, which is nice!!
Here's a picture of Shane lounging on his recliner.

And here's a picture of my sweet niece Isla, who just turned a year old!


1 comment:
the link doesn't work.
Post a Comment