Thursday, February 11, 2010
Not the best week....
It hasn't been the best week so far here! I caught a stomach virus and was really sick on Tuesday. I had a fever, aches, chills, and a lot of other stuff going on. I haven't been that sick in a long time, so it was not fun at all! I pretty much stayed in bed for 24 hours. Mike had to take the day off and take care of me and Makenna and Shane, thankfully. And then last night I was awake most of the night because Makenna threw up a couple times! She doesn't seem as bad thank goodness- she keeps saying she feels ok, and no fevers, so I'm hoping it doesn't get as bad as mine. And then... Mike came home last night early from a flight because he was throwing up! So it's been a domino effect here. So far Kevin and Shane haven't been sick and I am hoping and praying they escape it, because I'm so tired and I've done so much laundry washing sheets over and over again!! I also have Makenna's class Valentine party I am in charge of this Friday, so hopefully everyone will be ok by then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment