We had a nice time with them! The only bad part was that (almost) everyone got sick. Here are a few pics from Shane's Birthday. We wanted to have friends over, but he was not feeling good that day, so it was just the family. Shane still loved his cake though!

Cake I made!

Makenna got to blow out the candles

With Grandpa and Nana

Mullins Family ;)

After he was done eating his cake, he stole a couple bites of Makenna's cake!

Yummy!

Time to open presents!

San Diego Chargers Quilt Nana Made! I LOVE it!!!

Makenna got to open her birthday presents too!

A cool Music box!
2 comments:
See I just love this ..so I don't miss out on anything : )..
Shane and his cake, the Charegers blanket :) good one !
Bob and Rita look great !
And our beautiful little Makenna.
Man, I miss you guys !
oops from Aunty Sals !
Post a Comment