Monday, December 22, 2008

Great day...

Yesterday was fantastic for many reasons:

-Jennah came home from the wedding
-The drive to and from Atlanta was uneventful and the kids were great on the ride
-Donna is better than originally expected
-Shane is doing more sign language now
-The Chargers won and Denver lost, meaning next Sunday night in San Diego, it's Denver vs. the Chargers: winner take all--the winner goes to the playoffs!
-I won the championship in BOTH my Fantasy Football leagues! That means I just won $650...complete domination!
-The kids are happy and healthy

Merry Christmas, Mike

1 comment:

Regina said...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family! Glad to hear you won fantasy football, I was just thinking of you the other day, being that you're a San Diego fan and all.

Hope all is well. I'm still at Laughlin if you'd ever like to email me.

God bless,
Bryan Gray