Sunday, December 7, 2008

Makenna's Birthday Party

Today we held Makenna's 4th Birthday party, and it turned out pretty good! I had a blast planning it. My theme was Pink and Brown Polka dots, and it was really fun to decorate. I made all the food: sandwiches, mini pigs in a blanket, meatballs, roast beef roll ups, veggie pizza, and taquitos. For drinks I served Chocolate and Strawberry milk (to go with the theme) and sodas and juice. Makenna is just like me and Mike though - you can totally tell she does not like being the center of attention! Here are a few pics


Main table, I forgot to take a pic with all the food. ;(



Cupcakes I made!


Sandwiches with decorative paper holders, Thanks Martha Stewart!


Limbo time!!






Pin the Candle on The Cupcake







Pinata Time!




Fishing for Goody bags!











Birthday Girl!



Messy SHANE!


Time for presents!











We TRIED to get a family picture!


Playing with her new presents!



Pooped after party!







1 comment:

Janell said...

i think you should post more pics. like where the pics of the favors?