Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Our first year in Valdosta was a good one. Highlights of the year include Makenna starting preschool, Mike making Major, and Shane being sweet as ever. We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary, Shane's 2nd Birthday, and Makenna's 4th. We never made it to Kauai this year, but hopefully we will very soon. We did make a few trips to Florida, and one to Little Rock, and I got to go to Japan to visit Janell, and recently Colorado to visit Andrea and for my friends wedding. We had great visits from both our parents, lots of friends, and right now Kevin is here staying with us.
Last night Mike's uncles Rick and Larry came by for a quick visit also! It was nice to catch up. WE had dinner and just stayed at home and talked story. Here are a few pics:






To celebrate New Years Eve, Mike and Kevin went to Tallahassee, FL to hang out with Tony L. I decided not to go because of the kids,and so that Mike could have "guy time", since I got to have girl time when I went to Joanna's wedding. . So I am having a quiet new year and going to bed early. Ill write more next year! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Bob & Rita Mullins said...

Happy New Year Jennah. Love the blog. It's a great way to stat semi-connected while we're on the trip. Great photos of the family...as always. Love, Mom & Dad