Sunday, November 30, 2008

Long weekend and a few Pics

Phew! It was a nice Thanksgiving weekend, our visitors left so now its back to normal for us. Thanksgiving day was nice and laid back, I made the Turkey, Gravy, veggies, and apple pie, and I "think" it turned out ok. At least Mike said it did! The hardest part was the apple pie, I made it from scratch, from a recipe from Mike's mom. It was a pain to cut up a whole bunch of apples. Makenna's birthday was that day, and she got to open her present from us, and we sang happy birthday to her. She is going to have her big birthday party next weekend, so I am busy planning that now. Here are a few pics of her opening her present. We got her a princess castle.








I forgot to take pics of our Thanksgiving feast!

We also decorated our Tree this weekend! Makenna and Shane had fun playing with the ornaments. Makenna is loving Rudolph the red nosed reindeer again - she sings it all the time.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW !!
I love Makenna's princess castle !
I want one !!!!

I'm happy to see everyone else did they're tree already..think Jennifer did hers too ! :)

Mines done >> I Love decorating !!