Thank you Veterans for all the bravery and sacrifice you have given for our freedom!
I have a phone consultation with the Developmental ped on Dec. 10, for Shane. I hope that we can get an appointment for him soon. It will be in Atlanta, at the Marcus Autism Center.
Mike will be going on a TDY from the 21 - 26th. He will be going to Washington State (sorry he will miss you Mom and Dad). I just hope he gets back for Thanksgiving! Our friends from Florida, Steffen and Claudette and their daughter Mekayla are coming up and spending Thanksgiving with us. Should be fun! Then Mike leaves again from 1 - 12 December. The holidays are coming up fast!!!
Makenna's birthday falls on Thanksgiving day this year, and I decided I am not going to have a birthday party this year for her. Since Mike will be gone and some friends will be gone for Thanksgiving, we will just have something small for her.
This pains me to say this, but it looks like we won't be going home for Christmas. :( I'm so sad and depressed about it, but we just can't afford the tickets, plus I'm not too sure what Mike's schedule is like. Hopefully we will go in Jan or Feb when we can go for free. I hope we get to have my Hawaiian Christmas next year. I am soo homesick and need a Kauai fix really bad!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment