Went out for sushi the other night- I had a craving for it. Other than that, we have not been up to much at all. Haven't seen Mike much, he's been working long hours overnight for some exercise and sleeps pretty much all day. He's also leaving soon. Twilight comes out soon! I am soo excited! I (and a lot of friends I know) am so obsessed with those books! And its so cool I have a cousin in the movie! My friend Bridget is gonna watch the kids while I go see the movie with another friend (since Mike will be gone) and then I am watching her daughter while she goes to see it. Wish we could go together but both our hubbys are going to be on the same TDY. Here are some random pics:

Sleepy Shane

Makenna LOVES seaweed salad! We had to order two for her!

Mommy & Makenna

Painting buddies
No comments:
Post a Comment