Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday...

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! We had a good one. Saturday night, all our friends from Tucson who moved here got together for a pot luck dinner. It was a good time. There are a lot of us who moved from Tucson to Valdosta so we've known them for a while. I made (auntie Bulee's) Spam Fried Rice. I was a little worried that no one would eat it because there was spam in it, but practically the whole bowl went! Makenna loved it too- I think she had 5 helpings herself. Yesterday, my friend Bridget and I took Makenna and her daughter to see the ballet Cinderella. I wasn't sure how Makenna would do but she was very interested and had a great time.

Here's a funny video of Shane eating Saimin that Kevin took

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was really cute!
Happy monday!
i miss yoU!
i wished i was at that pot luck
i love your spam fired rice!

Anonymous said...

cute. i wish kainoa had thick hair lidat.