Sunday, January 18, 2009

HI

Sorry for the lack of updates....no excuses.

Im soo glad it is a 3 day weekend because I feel like I haven't really seen Mike all that much. We drove to Jacksonville, FL for the day. It was nice to get out of GA for a little while. I took the kids to a friends birthday party in Jax for a couple hours, while Mike took Kevin out to go look at some cars. The kids had a blast, it was a friend of theirs who lives here but decided to have her birthday party in FL at a place called Tunnelz and Tumblez. After the party we went to the Mall and did a little shopping, then drove back to GA.











We found out our friend Tony L. is getting married next month and we are so excited. The wedding is gonna be near Tallahassee, about 3 hours from us, but unfortunately Mike will be on a TDY during the wedding weekend so it will just be me and Kevin and the kids going to the wedding. So that is one thing I am looking forward to.

We are still hoping to go back to Kauai very soon. Its coming up to 2 years since I've been back and thats the longest I've ever been away from home, so I am sooo ready.

2 comments:

Janell said...

whoa, shane needs a haircut eh?

Anonymous said...

love the pics of the kids!
so cute! Tia misses them!
Agree with Janell shanes hair is long!