This week, Mike and I got asked by my cousin Jaime to be Daelin's Godparents! We are so honored. Then, Mike got asked by my sister to be Isla's Godfather! (I am not because I am Kainoa's Godmother. ).
Some other exciting news...Mike finally found out he can take leave so we can finally go home to Kauai! Woohoo! I have been waiting SO long for this. It feels like I haven't been home in forever... well 2 years away from Kauai definitely seems like forever! I will finally get to meet my brother's baby, Cassies baby, and Jaime's new one. I will finally get to eat Hamura saimin again and have a sandwich at the Deli and Bread, and also saimin at McDonalds. I will finally get to see my friend Cathy and all my family who I miss sooo much! We are also finally going to get Shane baptized, along with Daelin. My brother Justin and cousin Jaime will be his Godparents. (Since Janell and Kevin are Makennas). We are planning the Baptism's on Easter Sunday.
We will be on Kauai March 28 - April 13. Makenna has her spring break from the 30th so she will only miss about a week of school. I am sooo excited!!!
1 comment:
so lucky!
so happy for you! That is awesome that you can go home, and perfect timing. I can see you mouth watering now from all the good food! Tell all your family hi for me too! An congrats on the baptism I miss you all so much!
yadabes
Post a Comment