This list is going around the internet so I thought it would be fun to do one for Me and Mike...
1. On our first date at Kalaheo Steakhouse, Mike and I were so nervous and shy that we barely said anything to each other. I don't know how we made it to our second date!
2. I am pretty organized. Even our junk drawer is somewhat organized. I can't stand it when Mike can't find something, because i have a specific place for everything!
3. Mike just got a bass guitar and is pretty good at it.
4. I eat way more than Mike does and he sleeps way more than i do!
5. We both dislike crowds. We get nervous and shy and socially awkward.
6. We have never broken up once in the 13ish years we've been together.
7. Even though he is a health nut, Mike doesn't like veggies that much. He hates salads, but forces himself to eat them.
8. I love the smell of ponds and tres flores because they remind me of my grandma and grandpa.
9. I am stricter on the kids than Mike is. He is a total softie!
10. We both prefer natural remedies rather than taking medicine if we are sick.
11. We have very different tastes, especially in movies and music. We are always disagreeing on what to watch on tv, or listen to in the car.
12. Every year I try to get into football for Mike, but I just can't. I don't dislike it, I just don't love it enough to watch it ALL the time. I have gotten better though. I actually know who some of the players are and what a safety is.
13. Mike proposed with 2 engagement rings. I didn't choose the one he thought i would though (gold diamond solitare) .
14. We both would love to get stationed in Japan!
15. My greatest wish is to live near family.
16. We LOVE having people come and visit us anytime! We love company. I love entertaining.
17. I actually love living in GA. Its way better than I thought it would be. I just wish it was closer to home! Mike is learning to like it more too.
18. Mike is really bad about keeping in touch with people. I have to get on him to call his friends or email back to people.
19. Mike is a really good artist, and very creative. He is very good at photo shop and drawing. I am the total opposite.
20. People say Shane looks like Mike and Makenna looks like me. Which is funny because I think Makenna and Shane look just like each other.
21. Mike just wanted 2 kids and i wanted 4. Now he says he wouldn't mind another one and I am not sure.
22. We both dislike cardio and prefer to lift weights instead. I can now squat 85 pounds but can barely make a mile on the treadmill.
24. We both love to eat different cuisines. Our favorites are Thai, Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese and Hawaiian foods.
25. Mike changes his clothes at least 3 times a day. I hate doing laundry because there is always so much of it, and most of it is his!
No comments:
Post a Comment