Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tony's wedding

We just got back from Apalachicola, FL tonight, and we had a great time at Tony's wedding! It was great seeing Mitch and Shelly and their kids, and the wedding was beautiful. I'm bummed Mike missed out on it. Here are some pics:

Rehearsal dinner pics:

Kevin and Ike


Mitch and Shelly and Ike


Me and the kids

Wedding day:


Isn't he soo cute!


Occy is a cutie pie too!


Makenna and Uncle Kevin


Ike and Occy



Makenna


Tony and Mitch walking to the ceremony



Makenna walking down the pier


Mitch and Shelley


Tony and Maryanne

Makenna and Occy became great friends!


Occy and Kevin


Me and Makenna


My two cuties


Isn't he the cutest guy you've ever seen?


Reception

2 comments:

Janell said...

I love Makenna and Shane's outfits. And Shane AND Kainoa are the cutest boys ever!

Anonymous said...

first, looks like you are having a great time! you look so pretty jennah! 2nd i also love the outfits! I think they look so adorable- we are all so lucky- are kids are all so beautiful! glad you had fun look forward to chating with you again soon
love ya
drea