Well, I'm in Las Vegas for the Red Flag exercise with the F-15s, F-16s, F-111s, two C-130 crews from England and Australia, and some others. Our planes are now both broken however. That's what you get flying old aircraft. I'm supposed to stay here another week, but who knows with the current situation. I was the Detached commander for the first week, and it went well--better than I expected.
We get the weekends off, and I was able to see an old friend Friday night, PJ Doherty, who lives in North Las Vegas and works in Real Estate here with Mike Intinarelli (Craig's older brother). I'm going out to dinner with him and his fiance tonight. I brought my bass guitar and am trying to practice every day--it's still a lot of fun.
I miss my family and can't wait to hang with them in Hawaii!
No comments:
Post a Comment