Sunday, March 22, 2009

Always sick here it seems!

The weekend has been a bummer. Makenna came down with a cough and fever on Friday and I took her to the doctor and she has croup! She started to get better yesterday then Shane had a fever and starting coughing! I just hope it will be over soon! I swear it seems the kids get sick so much here in Georgia! Swampy air Mike says.

5 more days till Kauai! Started packing and getting a little anxious. I hope the long plane ride goes alright with the kiddos! Thankfully they are pretty well behaved, I just hope they can stand sitting in a plane for a couple hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you have an awesome time! Let me know how you are doing there. Even if you can only send me a quick comment or email! I will miss not talking to you! sORRY THE KIDS ARE SICK! I FEEL FOR YOU TOTALLY! SAME HERE SAME HERE.