Monday, April 13, 2009

Kauai Part 4




Yesterday was Shane's Baptism! I will post the pics of the baptism after I get back from Hawaii!


He looked so cute in his Barong Tagalog (Filipino Dress Shirt). My brother (his Godfather) had a matching shirt too! He did so great when they poured the Holy water on his head! I thought he would scream (since he hates baths so much) , but he actually smiled and seemed to enjoy it! It was a little chaotic since Mike was the Godfather to both Isla and Deilin, AND had to also go up for Shane. I could barely get any good pics since we were both running back and forth. After the baptism, we had a party / Easter Egg Hunt at Poipu Beach. It was so fun! A lot of people showed up!


We leave for Atlanta on the Red Eye tonight and so not looking forward to it! We arrive tomorrow afternoon in Atlanta and will be staying overnight then Shane has his Autism Evaluation. I'm so nervous! I'll keep you posted.



Here are a few more pics of a couple nights ago:















No comments: