Friday, June 26, 2009

What a week!

I am so shocked and sad about Michael Jackson's (and Farrah Fawcetts) death! I was always a fan of Michael Jackson, even when he went through all the troubles. I hope he rests in peace.

It has been such a busy week! Along with the usual therapy on Tuesday and Thursday, Shane also met with his other ABA therapist (he has 2 that comes) on Wednesday. He seemed to get along with her great. ABA has been starting off a little slow but I guess thats a good thing. He will be having ABA therapy every Wednesday and every other Thursday. Sessions usually last an hour and a half to two hours.

Makenna had her pre op appointment for her Tonsillectomy on Wednesday as well. I am so nervous! I know that she will do ok though. Her Tonsillectomy is scheduled for next Thursday, so our 4th of July weekend will be mellow this year.

Here is a little video clip if Shane at SPEECH therapy this past Tuesday:


No comments: