
Makenna took Daddy to school for Donuts with Daddy!


Shane petting the Pony

Daddy and Shane riding the train

Me and Makenna on a ride

Makenna loved it!

Bath time for Shane!

Jumping on the trampoline with Shane at gymnastics!

Shane at the bars

Foam pit!

Makenna riding the camel when the circus was in town! She LOVED it!

Mike getting ready to be attacked by a dog (k9 demo)

(I have a video of this Ill post soon)
I forgot to mention that Shane started school this past Wednesday. It was very hard, on both of us!! He cried a lot when I left him and it broke my heart. Makenna was so much easier! I hope it gets easier for him, I know he had a hard first day. He's only gone once so far ( he has classes on Mon and Wed) So next week will be his second time and I PRAY it will just be easier!
1 comment:
Too cute!
Loved the photo of Mike & Makenna. Shane looks like a UH linebacker.
Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment