Monday, October 19, 2009

Shane's 3 Year Birthday Party Pics!

Shane's San Diego Chargers Themed birthday party turned out great! There were so many people that showed up for Shane, it was great to see so many friends. It did start out pretty stressful though! The night before the party, at 10 pm, Mike got called in to do a real life search and rescue of a missing pilot in SC. So he had to leave and was gone overnight! He didn't get any sleep and we weren't sure when he would be home, so I was thinking he was gonna miss the party. He ended up being gone till 1:30 pm, half hour before the party started! He was a trooper though, and had fun at the party!

I was stressed because that morning he was supposed to pick up the tables and chairs we had rented from base, for the party. I was thinking we'd have no place for our guests to sit! Luckily I had a great friend who offered to help pick them out. So everything worked out in the end!




My handsome Birthday Boy!!


Charger's Field Cake!


Pin the candle on the cupcake game!


Standing long jump game


Football throw


Pinata time!


Shane gets the first hit!


SOME of the kids! Yes there were more than this!


Another kids pic


Some of the adults!


Our Spread: Hot Dogs, Chili, Nachos, and Coleslaw!


Time to sing to Shane!


Charger Fans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really wanted to be there
i love it!
I miss shane and makenna so much!
Happy b day shane
You finally changed your page. i love it