Friday, October 9, 2009
Update on Shane
When Shane turns 3 next week, he will be done with early intervention services, and transitioning over to the school system. Yesterday we went to the school he will be going to and met his new teacher. He seemed to really like the classroom and the teacher is so nice. Its hard to believe he will be going to school! We are only starting him off with 2 days a week though, Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 - 11:30. I hope it works out with dropping off Makenna at school too. Its gonna be hard to bring both kids to two different schools in the morning! Makenna doesn't start till 9, so luckily I will be able to do it. In addition to school, he has ABA therapy on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and every other Thursday and Speech and OT Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also take him to a Mommy and Me tumbling class every other week which he LOVES! So he starts school in less than 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment