Saturday, February 9, 2008

weekend roundup

I feel accomplished this week because I got some things done that I've been meaning to do for a while. I went through some of the kids clothes that don't fit anymore and also got rid of some toys.

I did our taxes this week, so that was a big accomplishment for me, especially since I haven't been on the computer much. I had to work on them during kid's naps. Thank goodness for turbo tax!

I signed Makenna up for a 3 year old COED TBall league! Im so excited- I hope she will be into it. Practices start next month and games start in April. I took them to two different playgroups this week and also to the park. I also had their dentist appointments this week.

I finally started weights back again. I haven't lifted weights since last October, so I didn't do as heavy as Mike usually makes me do. I did squats and stiff legged deadlifts with just the bar (40lbs) and lunges with 8lbs. Gonna try to make it up to 80 lb squats and DeadLifts and 3o lb lunges. EVENTUALLY. So now I've been on the treadmill regularly about 3 times a week and now added weights 2 times a week. Pretty good eh?

We had some finger painting fun, and I went and helped Makenna with something for a couple minutes and came back to find this:

Thank goodness for Washable paint!!!!

1 comment:

Janell said...

aww shane is so cute. man i cannot believe you are lifting. makes me sick. i can barely lift my 8 pounders.