Sunday, February 3, 2008

My week

I did a few things this week, and met some new people here. On Monday, I met some other wives from Mike's Squadron, and they were really nice. On Tuesday, we hung out with the neighbors kids and had some painting fun.
Painting at the neighbors


Then that night I went to the movies with my friend Heidi, and watched 27 Dresses. It was not very good. We should've waited till it came out on TBS or something. It was a waste of money.
On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, we had some playgroup dates and also went to the park. Friday's playgroup was a Squadron playgroup, and the girls I met there were really nice too.

Yesterday (Saturday) we took the kids to Tallahassee for the day, and went to a children's Science Museum. It was a very cool Museum, but unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Dangit. Today we had 2 parties to go to - a birthday party for the neighbors little girl and a Super Bowl party at Mike's friends house. And yep, I forgot my camera to both parties there too. AARG!

For the Super Bowl party, I made brown sugar smokies, which always go well with guys, and some piggie cupcakes. I DID take pics of the cupcakes I made for the Super Bowl party. I got the inspiration from a photo I saw in the flickr photo group called Cupcakes Take the Cake.
Here's what I made:
Goldfish ears, mini nilla wafers with black frosting for the snout, black candy confetti eyes, and twizzlers pull aparts for the mouth.
Makenna ate 3 of them, and is now bouncing off the walls.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I can't believe we made the cupcakes the same time.