



Unfortunately, our camera didn't take good pics. We are still having problems with it. It either overexposes pictures or doesn't flash at all.
It was really awesome seeing Ruby and her family this weekend. Sophia was so sweet and pretty and Makenna loved her. They looked like sisters walking around together.
Makenna loved the Penguin encounter the best. She kept asking to go back to it over and over. I am not sure if it was to actually see the penguins, or because it was nice and cool in there! Shane seemed to really like the stingrays. I loved the Dolphins the best! Ruby and I waited in line for one of the roller coasters for half and hour and as soon as we got on they made us get off. It started to pour. The weather wasn't the greatest for us unfortunately.

2 comments:
i still like the pics!
I think it all looks like so much fun!!! Wish, i could have enjoyed it with you guys!
love you
andrea
cool I wishI was there. Ruby looks good. Sophia and Makenna are so cute.
Post a Comment