Ok so yesterdays post was negative... I know why the kids were cranky- they woke up this morning with runny noses and coughs, which is a bummer because we had a birthday party to go to today. The weather is ugly though. Mike will hopefully be home tomorrow if they can get the plane fixed. So, here is a list of things I am thankful for:
1. Makenna giving me kisses, "just because"
2. Living in a huge, gorgeous house
3. Being able to stay at home with the kids
4. Makenna coming up to me and saying: "if you can't say something nice, don't say nuthin at all" a quote from her favorite movie...Bambi.
5. Mike and I having a nice phone conversation last night.
6. Knowing I will be in Japan soon!!!
7. Being able to say that I was born and raised in Hawaii!
8. Having an awesome family and great friends.
9. Looking forward to the 4th of July holiday!
10. Peace and quiet while Makenna watches Bambi for the 2000th time and while Shane is napping.
No comments:
Post a Comment