Yup, I got my ticket to go to Japan to visit Janell! I am so excited, I can't wait! Luckily we had enough mileage so I didn't have to spend loads of money to go. I will be going from September 1 - 9, so me and Janell are spending our 31st birthday together. This is the BEST birthday present from Mike, he is taking some time off of work to watch the kids so I can go all by myself!!! Mike is the GREATEST!!! OMG it is going to be a nice break! Is it bad that he is the one working, but I am the one going on vacation ?! Luckily, Makenna will be going to school full time by then, so it will be a little easier on him, and I have 2 friends here who will help watch the kids whenever he needs to get a way to the gym or just needs a break. I can't wait!!!!!!
Its a pretty busy weekend for us! We have 2 parties to go to today, a birthday party, then a squadron party, then tomorrow we have another birthday party to go to, and its Father's day! Still not sure what Mike wants to do to celebrate, but he is still sleeping right now (at 11am) and I think thats his favorite thing to do on weekends. We also have another birthday party on Monday!! Geez thats a lot of gifts to get... I will try to post pics later if we can get the camera to work!
Jennah
1 comment:
Hi Jenna, can you please pass this message to Mike?
Chicken de Explosion (Burst Chicken).
Post a Comment