Saturday, June 14, 2008

Getting it off my chest....

Wrote this last year...


To my biological father:

THANK YOU, for never being there for me, so that I could grow up not knowing what having a real father is like. You are a pathetic excuse of a man, for leaving not one, but two baby girls. The rejection and neglection that you showed me really shaped me into the person I am. Thank you for showing me what a coward is, for showing me what kind of loser you are! Thank you for leaving us, because then I got a chance to be raised by a real man, my grandpa who loved and cared for me so much. Thanks for teaching me what to NOT look for in a man. Thanks for not being there for all my birthdays, my graduation, walking me down the aisle when I got married, and for not being there when your grandchildren were born! Anyone can be a father but it takes a REAL man to be a daddy.

Happy Fathers day *%^&$%^#^%*^*^$%#!

No comments: