Monday, June 2, 2008

Updates

  • Janell's pregnant! Yep, I am gonna be an aunt again! Justin is due soon, and Janell will be due the end of January. Kinda makes me feel like I need to get pregnant too... Just Kidding!! So to count all the pregnancies in my family:
    Justin - Due next month
    Jennifer - Due in September
    Jaime - Due in December
    Janell -Due in January
    Wow. The J's. I can't keep up anymore!!!!

  • Makenna is doing GREAT with her speech therapy. She has gone a few times now and works very hard and she loves it.

  • Shane needs a haircut. He is also starting speech therapy next week (gonna start him early this time) . He is still as sweet as ever.

  • Mike is turning 36 on Saturday!!! Some friends are watching the kids so we can go out to dinner.

  • It is getting hot and humid here- We have been going to the pool at least 2 or 3 times a week and the kids love it. I'm thinking about putting Makenna in swim lessons, but not sure yet- we got a lot going on.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I think Jennifer is due in September.