Tuesday, January 18, 2011

not what I planned....

Tuesday started out crazy but it turned out to be an unusually relaxing day! Usually its the busiest day of the week for me, and a lot of driving around everywhere.

Makenna woke up with her left eye swollen, and crying that it hurt. GREAT! Off to the doctor we went, while I had to call Shane's school, speech therapist, ABA therapist and Makenna's ballet buddy to cancel everything planned that day. The wait time was a long and brutal two hours, but the doctor was great and very thorough. She most likely scratched her eye somehow and it had gotten infected. Got some eyedrops and antibiotics for her and the rest of the day we just vegged at home! It was really nice not having to drive anywhere or have "school" time for Shane! We went on a walk around the block, watched tv, and just relaxed. I love days like this!

No comments: